Barbecue Chicken Pizza for all those hipsters to burn their mouths on.
- Dough/crust (Boboli original pizza crust worked great for me)
- Chicken (1 Breast will be enough)
- BBQ Sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- Bell Peppers (Any color: Diced)
- Onion (Diced)
- Bacon (Diced)
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Cook or grill chicken breast until no pink is visible in the middle of the breast.
- Cut chicken into 1″ strips and marinate in 1/2 cup of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce.
- Spread 1-1.5 cups of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce over pizza crust.
- Top with marinated chicken, shredded Mozzarella, and diced peppers, onions and bacon.
- Cook in oven at 375 for 18-22 minutes. Be sure all cheese is melted and toppings are turning golden-brown atthe peaks.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over pizza.
- Let cool for several minutes.
* If you want a little sweetness beyond the sweet tang of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce, consider drizzling some honey over the pizza when you take it out of the oven. But don’t go crazy.
** Thanks Corey Adams. Also, if you have a wife who cooks bread, maybe you can home-cook your crust.
*** Why did the hipster burn his mouth on his pizza? He ate it before it was cool. HEED STEP #7!